You can exactly specify the spacing between lines of Mtext. Here’s the procedure:
- Select the Mtext object.
- Select the text by dragging across it.
- On the Text Editor tab, in the Paragraph panel, choose Line Spacing> More to open the Paragraph dialog box.
- Check the Paragraph Line Spacing check box.
- From the Line Spacing drop-down list, choose Exactly.
- In the At textbox, enter a value.
- Click OK.
How do you change line spacing? Do you use the Properties palette? Some other method?
Did you find this tip helpful?
Don't miss new tips!
Plus get a free Dynamic Blocks tutorial
Enter your name and email below