You might also want to print out a list of your text styles. (You can also check for text styles using the CHECKSTANDARDS command.) The procedure is similar to creating a layer list:
- At the command line, type -style.
- At the Enter name of text style or [?] <STANDARD>: prompt, type ? (a question mark) and press Enter.
- At the Enter text style(s) to list <*>: prompt, press Enter.
The AutoCAD Text window opens with a list of your text styles and their properties.
- Select the entire list and copy it to the clipboard. (Ctrl+C).
- Open any word processor or text editor and paste the list into a new document (Ctrl+V).
- Print the list.