If you would like to see where all the instances of your comp2b block are, you can select them all using the Quick Select feature from the Properties palette. This is a great technique for troubleshooting your blocks.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Properties palette.
- Click the Quick Select button to open the Quick Select dialog box.
- For the Object Type, choose Block Reference. (If you select one of the blocks first, this will already be chosen for you.)
- For the Property, choose Name.
- For the Operator, choose = Equals (the default).
- For the Value, choose the block’s name from the drop-down list.
- Click OK.
All instances of that block are now selected.