Browse by Category
- "I used your Bible as a supporting reference while I took classes in AutoCAD . I really like the way that you structure your books into tutorials that not only explain how but why. You provide the knowledge to do most everything that I will ever need. The Autodesk discussion groups do not hold a candle to your blogs. I am always amused when I hear students complain about the cost of text books. Perhaps if they were to read what’s inside they would find them to be a bargain; maybe even a treasure. While I admit that I have never been comfortable with the Bible reference in your titles, I do treasure the content and do not loan them out." -John Green
- "I am a civil designer working for Haley and Aldrich, Inc. out of Michigan. One goal of mine this year was to become professionally certified in AutoCAD. I registered for the tests and purchased the AutoCAD 2012 Bible as my study guide. I am happy to say that I have passed both AutoCAD 2011 and 2012 associate and professional exams, in fact I did very well. The AutoCAD Bible is a great book and resource on all things AutoCAD. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to master their skills in AutoCAD. If you are a beginner or an expert, there is something in there for everyone." - Sam J. Lucido
- "When I turned 50 I decided to try something new, so I picked up an operators certificate in AutoCAD, and your book was soooo valuable to me. I am the kind of person who really benefits by having more than one explanation on any given topic, and your book was more accurate, much more readable, and much more easily indexed than my class texts. I wish that you were able to see the number of people who, after using your books, think, Mystery Solved."
- Judy Mahaffy
- "Congratulations on writing the best AutoCAD reference/ manual that I've ever seen. I've been an AutoCAD user since R10 and I've seen and used many, many books on ACAD. Yours is an exceptional work...thank you for providing such a complete resource."
- Mike Cauley
- "I would like to say I have enjoyed your newsletter for quite a while and often forward it to the technicians I supervise and others in my organization who may benefit. We have a couple of copies of your AutoCAD books here and over the years we have received much valuable advice through your efforts in one way or another. Please continue sending me your newsletter for as long as you are willing to produce it. Your tips are invaluable and I am grateful to receive them."
- Dallas Pryor
- "I want to thank you for the AutoCAD Bible. I am a worshipper...in the space of a few months I've reached a level of proficiency with AutoCAD that I wasn't expecting to achieve so quickly...Your book lays it out very intelligently and the CD-ROM provides the hands-on experience that is necessary to truly imbibe the knowledge. The skill I have acquired has been a considerable contribution to my company."
- "I own four AutoCAD books and this one is by far the most useful. My computer suffered a major crash recently and I had to reload and recustomize AutoCAD. I could not have done it on my own without your book to guide me through some of the more difficult tasks. Thank you for such a great reference."
"I've been a fan of your AutoCAD books since the 2004 edition...I'm working my way through 2006 right now. This time I even went through the competitors' books in the library before coming back to yours. Great work!"- Dave Maynard
- "I am paying so much for school and have learned more from just your book alone...I love and learned so much from your book already; people in my class are envious. Even my teachers are impressed with what I have learned and now ask me how to do things. I love the tutorials."
- Steven Scholtes
- "Thanks for writing AutoCAD Bible ..... I'm finding information that I can use and understand!!!!"
- "It is a real pleasure reading and learning with the aid of your book, the AutoCAD Bible I literally was able to set up standard templates and do some basic parts drawing in the last two days (I bought the book two days ago). I immediately started into solid modeling to describe the parts I wanted to produce -- Unions, Subtractions, Intersections, etc. were no problem with your expert advice...Your lesson structuring and functional explanations are superb."
- "Most complete, concise & to the point AutoCAD book I have! ... clear, concise & to the point... We didn't have to spend as much time calling CAD consultants when we could find the information we needed at the flip of a page." Bravo!
""I LOVE YOUR BOOK."-Braden
- "Great book. This is the first time that I have ever used AutoCAD or any other CAD software and you have made it so easy & enjoyable to learn. I really appreciate your ability to convey the concepts in your book and I really like the Step-by-Step Exercises."