Rainbow Resources Publishing
End-User License Agreement
You should carefully read these terms and conditions before opening the files included with this video course ("Course"). This is a license agreement ("Agreement") between you and Rainbow Resources Publishing, a D/B/A name of Ellen Finkelstein, Inc. ("RRP"). By opening the accompanying video and text files, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree and do not want to be bound by such terms and conditions, you cannot purchase the Course.
When you're done, click the "I agree" check box, and click the button you want to purchase the course.
1. License Grant. RRP grants to you (either an individual or entity) a nonexclusive license to use one copy of the enclosed video and text course files (collectively, "Course Media") solely for your own personal or business purposes on a single computer (whether a standard computer or a workstation component of a multi-user network). The Course is in use on a computer when it is loaded into temporary memory (RAM) or installed into permanent memory (hard disk, DVD-ROM, or other storage device). RRP reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
2. Ownership. RRP is the owner of all right, title, and interest, including copyright, in and to the compilation of the Course in the Course Media. Ownership of the Course and all proprietary rights relating thereto remain with RRP and its licensers.
3. Restrictions On Use and Transfer.
(a) You may only
(i) make one copy of the Course for backup or archival purposes, or
(ii) transfer the Course to a single hard disk, provided that you keep the original for backup or archival purposes. You may not
(i) rent or lease the Course,
(ii) copy or reproduce the Course through a LAN, Intranet, or other network system or through any computer subscriber system or bulletin- board system, or
(iii) modify, adapt, or create derivative works based on the Course.
(b) You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Course. You may transfer the Course Media on a permanent basis, provided that the transferee agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement and you retain no copies. If the Course is an update or has been updated, any transfer must include the most recent update and all prior versions.
(c) None of the material in this Course Media may ever be redistributed, in original or modified form, for commercial purposes, even within a company or organization.
5. Limited Warranty.
(a) RRP warrants that the Course and Course Media are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of purchase of this Book. If RRP receives notification within the warranty period of defects in materials or workmanship, RRP will replace the defective Course Media.
(b) RRP AND THE AUTHOR OF THE COURSE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED IN THIS BOOK.
(c) This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
(a) RRP's entire liability and your exclusive remedy for defects in materials and workmanship shall be limited to replacement of the Course Media, which may be returned to RRP via e-mail with a copy of your receipt at contact @ ellenfinkelstein.com, or call 1-641-472-1832. Please allow two to four weeks for processing. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Course Media has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement Course Media will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or twenty (20) days, whichever is longer.
(b) In no event shall RRP or the author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising from the use of or inability to use the Course, even if RRP has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
(c) Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure of the Course for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Government") is subject to restrictions as stated in paragraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Course clause of DFARS 252.227-7013, or subparagraphs (c) (1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Course - Restricted Rights clause at FAR 52.227-19, and in similar clauses in the NASA FAR supplement, as applicable.
8. General. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties and revokes and supersedes all prior agreements, oral or written, between them and may not be modified or amended except in a writing signed by both parties hereto that specifically refers to this Agreement. This Agreement shall take precedence over any other documents that may be in conflict herewith. If any one or more provisions contained in this Agreement are held by any court or tribunal to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, each and every other provision shall remain in full force and effect.