Become an animation & video pro!
Training webinar: Animation and Video in PowerPoint—
By Ellen Finkelstein
How you can deliver amazing presentations with advanced animation and video techniques!
- Wow your audience without distracting them
- Keep people glued to their seats!
- Become the PowerPoint guru at work
- Develop a library of animations for easy re-use
- Understand the deep mechanics of animation, so you can create your own animations
- Use video for an immersive effect
Here's what I covered in this webinar:
- Create a looping introduction.
- Cascade animation with precise timing
- Use motion paths to teach a process
- Show a line drawing itself (for a map route, for example)
- Animate text letter-by-letter (typewriter text)
- Create pop-up explanations
- Create a video effect without video
- Embed a Flash movie
- Do amazing things with video
- Synchronize animation with music
Purchase the recording of this webinar and you'll also get:
- The handout: My notes with step-by-step instructions
- The presentation file, including its animation effects
“I liked the looping introduction (1). I have used hidden slides in looping announcements, but not in the way you suggest. It’s great to find out different ways of using something you already know. I also liked the video effect (7). This again is something I will find useful as I would quite often project a number of photos. I’m quite proficient in PowerPoint, but it’s great when you can use your skills in a new way. One of those moments when you say “I never thought to use … in THAT way.” Yes, you can teach an old dog new tricks.” –Rae Drysdale
""Ellen comes well prepared with useful information to help you become a more persuasive and powerful communicator. She condenses an enormous amount of information into the workshop, leaving you with ample tools and valuable resources." - Mark Petrick, Senior Projects Coordinator