Get the most out of PowerPoint 2007!
PowerPoint 2007: Make the Upgrade Easy!
By Ellen Finkelstein
Are you getting the most for your money?
- Are you wasting time searching for commands?
- Are you using a fraction of PowerPoint 2007's features?
This video course teaches you just what you need to know!
I wrote an entire book on PowerPoint 2007 -- How to Do Everything with PowerPoint 2007 -- published by McGraw-Hill/Osborne. But I discovered that many people wanted to know just the new features. I've been writing articles and tips on 2007 ever since it came out and I wanted to bring my experience to you in the most cost-effective, efficient way.
The fastest, most economical way to learn!
- Do books bore and confuse you?
- Classroom training too expensive?
This video course is easy to follow. You own it so you can watch it again and again.
- Learn at your own speed
- Expert instruction systematically explains and shows you each feature
- Stop at any time to try out a feature
- Broken up into 11 modules for easy learning
- Easily repeat any module you want to review
Taught by a recognized, best-selling expert in the field.
PowerPoint 2007: Make the Upgrade Easy skillfully guides you through the following 11 modules:
- The ribbon: How to use it and tips to easily and quickly find what you need
- The two toolbars, the Office button, Options dialog box, and new file types
- The new themes and how they differ from templates
- The shape gallery and exciting, new shape effects
- The text/WordArt gallery and new text effects
- The image gallery and the amazing, Photoshop-like image effects
- The chart gallery and seamless integration with Excel
- Improved gradients (up to 9 colors!)
- SmartArt diagrams: Convert boring bulleted text to stunning diagrams instantly!
- Customizable layouts for total control, flexibility, and consistency
- Minor new features explained and reviewed
Don't waste any more time struggling, searching, and fiddling. Get the most out of your software investment today! In WMV video format, easily viewable with the free Windows Media Player that comes with Windows.
Watch an excerpt
Check it out! Watch an excerpt from Module 6 on image effects. It's a little over 1 minute.
"I was very impressed with its completeness and clarity. The video course makes learning the new material easy, simple, and enjoyable. In just over an hour, you'll gain all the knowledge you need as you are skillfully guided through 11 modules." - Claudyne Wilder, Owner, Wilder Presentations
"It's a self-paced, user-friendly training tool that covers just the new features of 2007...it allows you to learn just what you need to know to get the most out of the upgrade... Finkelstein provides expert voice-over instruction - and a bounty of insider's tips and suggestions - as she walks users through each prominent new feature of 2007." - Dave Zielinski, Toastmaster magazine
Your free, bonus handout includes the entire text of the lessons, plus valuable extra resources for third-party software and free downloads! Now, you can watch and listen to the video courses, and then read and study at your leisure. This dual approach ensures that everyone can learn the material and get the most out of it. (In PDF format, readable with the free Adobe reader. Click the Get Adobe Reader button at http://www.adobe.com.)
Other courses on PowerPoint 2007 teach the entire program, for someone who has never used PowerPoint. Instead, you can save time and money by learning just what you need to know to get the most out of PowerPoint 2007.
Other courses cost $60, $70 or more. Over 1 hour of instruction.
100% money back guarantee!
What more can I offer? A 100%, no questions asked, 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied that PowerPoint 2007: Make the Upgrade Easy teaches you what you need to know about PowerPoint 2007, send an e-mail within 30 days of the date of purchase for a refund of the entire purchase price. In your e-mail, include the date of purchase, your name, and e-mail address used to order so we can find your order. Please tell us why you are not satisfied, so we can improve future offerings. Confirm that you've deleted the course from your computer or storage device -- that's how you return the course.
About the instructor
Ellen Finkelstein is the best-selling author of How to Do Everything with PowerPoint 2007 (and two earlier editions), PowerPoint for Teachers: Dynamic Presentations and Interactive Classroom Projects, and many other computer books. Her Web site at www.ellenfinkelstein.com includes free PowerPoint tips, techniques, and tutorials. Sign up for her free PowerPoint Tips Newsletter to continue upgrading your presenting skills and getting the most our of your PowerPoint investment.