- June 1: How to Use Animation for High-Impact Communication
- June 8: How to Create Clear, Professional Charts and Diagrams
- June 15: 19 Steps to Prepare for a Successful Presentation
- June 22: How to Get Your Presentation on the Web–and Reach the World
- June 29: How to Format Images and Shapes for Stunning, Irresistible Slides
All webinars will start at 11am PT, 12 noon MT, 1pm CT, and 2pm ET. They will last 1-1/2 hours. For other locations, click here for the time.
I’ve planned an exciting structure that will give you solid training, demos and makeovers, and plenty of time to ask questions and get answers.
- 1 hour of training
- 15 minutes of demonstrations and makeovers
- 15 minutes of Questions & Answers
What you’ll get
- The live webinar
- A handout with all the instructions
- My presentation or another handout (depending on the webinar)
- Access to the recording for 1 week
- $59 per 1-1/2 hour webinar
- $78 (an extra $19) for permanent access to the recording–you can download it and own it
- $236 for all 5 webinars (7-1/2 hours of training). That’s 5 for the price of 4 and reduces the price to $47.20 per webinar. This was the most popular option the last time I did a webinar series.
- $312 for all 5 webinars with permanent access to the recordings. That’s 5 for the price of 4 and reduces the price to $67.20. You’ll get a permanent library of 7-1/2 hours of training.
Read about the upcoming webinar on animation for high-impact communication. From there, you’ll find links to the other webinars.
I look forward to having you join me at the webinars! If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the Comments section.
Here are some comments I’ve received from webinar participants:
“I find these very valuable and filled with information that I never knew.” -J.D.
“I want to tell you that that was the best training session I’ve ever experienced. Thank you! ” – Sherri Mellinkoff
“Ellen, I wanted to email you with some feedback I got just today from a presentation I prepared last week for someone here in my office. I started working with PowerPoint about three months ago and I have your website to thank for getting me started in the right direction. I invested in the latest Webinar series and I actually used a couple of new things I learned in the first one (June 1). This is where accolades put the rubber to the road – my skills are helping to generate money for my firm by making professional and interesting presentations and I’m a big part of that – thanks to you! ‘I have to particularly acknowledge Maril for awesome PowerPoint design under a tight deadline — it was very professional and gave a good impression.’ This was like music to my ears. Thank you, Ellen, for your website, books and all that you provide to help make us better.” -Maril R.