Recently I received this question: How can I copy a slide in PowerPoint to Word?
If you want just the text
If you want a picture of the slide
- Choose File> Save As and choose one of the image options on the Save as Type drop-down list in the Save As dialog box, such as PNG or JPG.
- Click Save.
- You’ll see a dialog box asking which slides you want to export — all the slides or just the current one. Choose the Just This One option to export just the current slide.
If you want a picture of some of the objects on the slide
- Select just the objects that you want.
- Place the cursor over one of the selected objects (you’ll see a 4-headed arrow), right-click, and choose Save as Picture.
- In the dialog box, navigate to the desired location, give the image a name, and click Save.
How do you transfer content from PowerPoint to Word or to any other application? Leave a comment or a question!