Was everyone shaking your hand and congratulation you after your last presentation? Or not? Did you get the sale? Are you a manager who needs to persuade others? Are you a trainer who needs to train sales rep to sell more?
If you’ve found that the free information that is out there is good, but not exactly what you need, consider training. It’s customized and focused on just what you need.
Benefits for you
Get the information you need for success in your specific situation.
- Have all YOUR questions answered.
- Transform YOUR presentations (not a sample presentation that doesn’t apply to you)
- Gain strategies to improve YOUR results
- Become more valuable to YOUR organization
Benefits for your staff/employees
- Increase productivity
- Increase motivation
- Improve results, such as sales or higher customer satisfaction
Who needs training?
- Sales reps
- IT and Training departments responsible for training employees, faculty
- Entrepreneurs/small business owners
What you get
Training can take a number of forms:
- A 1 or 1-1/2 hour seminar or webinar
- A 3 or 7-hour workshop
- A 1-on-1 coaching session (from a couple of hours to 3 days!)
- You can make other arrangements as necessary
You’ll get a customized program to meet your needs, a workbook to keep, and a month of ongoing support to make sure that you get the results you need. I’m an expert in my field of presenting and PowerPoint as well an an expert in teaching and training.