The High-Persuasion PowerPoint Presentation Program
Available Wednesday, September 11, 2013
- How to use animation to amaze — and persuade — rather than annoy
- Finishing touches: 5 techniques professional designers use
- How to create your script to make delivery a snap–for webinars and video recordings
- How to quickly repurpose your script to create 2 types of handouts to continue the sales stream and give your audience more value
- How to practice to ensure that you don’t go over the time of your presentation — or deliver your presentation unprepared!
- How webinars are different from live talks and how to adjust for different webinar services
- How videos are different from live talks and webinars and how to use that to your advantage
Session 8: Live Q&A plus makeovers plus showcase!
Friday, September 13, 2013 at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT
- Final Q&A session
- Final makeovers and showcase of your new presentations!
- A copy of my e-book, Slide Design for Non-Designers
- A copy of my e-book, Lost Art of Persuasion
- Slide makeover from your presentation–for the first 12 people who submit slides
- Downloadable step-by-step instructions for all designer finishing touches and animation techniques
- Theme/slide master and layout tools
- PowerPoint cheat sheet for PowerPoint 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Private Facebook group where you can ask questions throughout the course
I absolutely guarantee that you will be happy with what you learn during this course. If you are not satisfied, let me know before the 4th session and I’ll refund your money. There is no risk to you when you sign up for the High-Persuasion PowerPoint Presentation Program.
Click the button below to get started persuading today!
for 8 sessions that will transform your presentations from boring to persuasive!
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Ellen Finkelstein, 2010 Coral Lane, Fairfield, IA 52556 Phone (641) 472-1832 Copyright EllenFinkelstein.com. All Rights Reserved.