Often, resizing your presentation presents no problem. Choose Design tab> Page Setup and choose the new size in the dialog box. But sometimes your graphics get distorted and misplaced. Here’s how to solve the problem.
- If you’ve already changed the page size, change the size back to its original setting.
- Choose File > Save As and make a copy of the presentation.
- In the copy, return to the Page Setup dialog box and change the page size as desired.
- Re-open the original presentation.
- Choose Window > Arrange All.
- Find a slide in the new presentation containing a distorted graphic and find the matching slide in the original presentation.
- In the original presentation, copy the graphic to the Clipboard.
- Click in the new presentation and delete the distorted graphic.
- Paste the graphic from the Clipboard.
Repeat steps 6-9 for all the distorted graphics. (Thanks to Steve Rindsberg for this tip.)
PowerPoint 2013 has a special feature that lets you resize a presentation and choose how you want the graphics to convert. Choose Slide Size on the Design tab.