The download contains content for all versions of PowerPoint!
Rise to success as a speaker!
You've probably heard some famous speeches by charismatic speakers — Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King, John F. Kennedy — and more. Did you wish you could speak like that?
The qualities of a charismatic speaker are simple — and even obvious.
Read about each one and get steps to grow in these qualities.
- Includes links to brief audios and videos to inspire you to get there!
- Over 50 pages!
When you buy this e-book, you'll also get a free e-booklet, "How to Start Your Talk."
How to Purchase
- Click the Buy Now button.
- To pay by credit/debit card, click the "Don't have a PayPal account?" link. Or log into your PayPal account to pay.
- Complete the requested information, then click Review and Continue.
- Click Continue and you'll automatically go to a page where you can download your e-book and bonus. You'll also receive an email with the link.
When you purchase, you immediately get a download link. You can have this book in a few minutes and start using it right away. You won't find anything like it in bookstores—in clarity of information focused on what you need — or price.
Comments from readers
"It is really helpful for a teacher like me who needs to deliver time and again.." -Yeshi
"Thank you so much for your great work. I am a radio Manager and a presenter. Your stuff has helped me a lot to communicate well on the radio." -Max
"This is clear and very useful advice." -Nick
Only $9.95 for the e-book and the bonus e-booklet!
About Ellen Finkelstein
Ellen Finkelstein, a PowerPoint MVP, is the bestselling author of How to Do Everything with PowerPoint 2007 (and two earlier editions), PowerPoint for Teachers: Dynamic Presentations and Interactive Classroom Projects, and many other computer books. Her Web site at www.ellenfinkelstein.com includes loads of tips and a free, PowerPoint Tips Newsletter. Get more information about valuable training to upgrade presentation skills for you or your organization