I’m pleased to announce the 2nd Outstanding Presentations Workshop with a new group of top-tier presenters!
Those of you who attended last year (we had over 1700 sign-ups from 49 countries!) will remember the high quality of the presentations.
And it’s all free! (Thanks to our sponsors.)
It’s starting on September 7th and will run for 7 sessions in total, at 11am Pacific Time/2pm Eastern Time.
Or read on.
Who will speak?
Here’s the list of outstanding presenters:
- Carmen Taran, PhD: Co-founder of Rexi Media and author of Better Beginnings. Carmen has been a keynote speaker at the Presentation Summit conference and is well known for her gorgeous slide design and interactive style.
- Cliff Atkinson: Author of the bestseller, Beyond Bullet Points. Cliff created slides for the prosecution in a trial against drug maker Merck that resulted in a verdict of $253 million.
- Bruce Gabrielle: Author of Speaking PowerPoint: The New Language of Business. Bruce conducts onsite workshops on the Mindworks Presentation Method for businesses, consulting firms, associations and educational institutions.
- Jan Schultink: CEO of Idea Transplant, Jan is a well-known presentation designer with clients around the world.
- Simon Morton: Founder of Eyeful Presentations, a firm in the UK and now the US, which provides content structure, story-telling, and design services to its clients.
- Andrew Dlugan: The well-known blogger at the Six Minutes blog, which covers public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ellen Finkelstein: Yes, that’s me! If you’re reading this, you probably already know me.
Are you ready to learn how to create outstanding presentations? Discover the techniques professionals use that you can apply to your own presentations. All for free!
Comments from last year’s workshop
Here are just a few of the many comments we received from last year’s OPW:
“I was quite impressed with the presentations. Speakers were knowledgeable and interesting. I do believe that my presentation skills have improved and I am continuing to learn via the links and additional information provided after the workshops.”
“The workshop gave a variety of presentations and the speakers were professional and gave a lot of terrific tips for ppt presentations. The workshop was very helpful to me and I know that my presentation skills will improve in the future. Thank you for giving us this opportunity.”
“The Outstanding Presentations Workshop lived up to its name – OUTSTANDING! I was so impressed with the variety – and quality – of the speakers. The webinars were extremely helpful to me, and my presentation skills have improved tremendously by putting many of the suggestions into action. Thank you for making this possible!”
Find out more about our sponsors!
We are pleased to have 5 gold and 2 silver sponsors for this event. Their contributions cover the cost of the webinar software plus my part-time assistant who updated the workshop’s website (thanks Ariana!).
Some of them are still finalizing their special offers for you, but for now, you can learn a little more about them by clicking the links:
Yawnbuster Connect: Now connect with your audience in real time with Yawnbuster Connect!
VisualBee: Enhances your PowerPoint presentations automatically
myBrainshark: The free edition of Brainshark, enabling anyone to easily create, share and track online and mobile video presentations – in the cloud – using PowerPoint, the web, and their voice.
InFocus: Bright ideas made brilliant!
PresenterMedia: 3D PowerPoint figures
slideboxx: Reduces the valuable time you spend trying to organize, find and reuse your PowerPoint slides
Sign up now!
Don’t delay. If you don’t do this now, you may put it off forever… Click here to go to the sign-up page.