Recently I received this question: How can I copy a slide in PowerPoint to Word?
If you want just the text
If you want a picture of the slide
- Choose File> Save As and choose one of the image options on the Save as Type drop-down list in the Save As dialog box, such as PNG or JPG.
- Click Save.
- You’ll see a dialog box asking which slides you want to export — all the slides or just the current one. Choose the Just This One option to export just the current slide.
If you want a picture of some of the objects on the slide
- Select just the objects that you want.
- Place the cursor over one of the selected objects (you’ll see a 4-headed arrow), right-click, and choose Save as Picture.
- In the dialog box, navigate to the desired location, give the image a name, and click Save.
How do you transfer content from PowerPoint to Word or to any other application? Leave a comment or a question!
“101 Tips Every PowerPoint User Should Know” is for everyone who never took a course or read a book about PowerPoint! These tips will fill in the gaps, speed up your work, make presentations easier, and help you get better results. Now updated through PowerPoint 2016 and Office 365. Learn more at http://www.ellenfinkelstein.com/pptblog/101-tips/