For PowerPoint 2010
- Choose File> Print
- In the Settings area, the first item will say Print All Slides. Click the down arrow and choose Custom Range.
- A box will appear, labeled “Slides.” Enter the slides that you want to print. For example, 1-3, 4, 6, 7-9.
- The second item will say Full Page Slides. Click the down arrow and choose 3 Slides, under Handouts.
- Click Print.
For PowerPoint 2003 & 2007
- Choose File/Application button> Print. The Print dialog box opens.
- In the Print Range section, choose Slides. Enter the slides that you want to print. For example, 1-3, 4, 6, 7-9.
- Under the Print What label, choose Handouts from the drop-down list.
- In the Handouts section, next to the Slides Per Page label, choose the number of slides that you want, in this case, 3.
- Click OK.
If you found this useful, please use the buttons below to share it!