With Ellen Finkelstein
Do you give presentations to sell or persuade? Of course you do!
Are you losing opportunities and boring your audience?
Then you need to know the secrets of creating high-persuasion PowerPoint presentations! If you don’t know them,
you’re losing opportunities and sales.
During this webinar, presented by PowerPoint expert Ellen Finkelstein, you’ll see WITH YOUR OWN EYES:
- Why you shouldn’t put what you say on your slides – contrary to what you see all the time!
- Why images are much more persuasive than text
- How to use powerful images to persuade your audiences
- The 3 PowerPoint mistakes that most presenters make and how to easily fix them
- How to tap into your audience’s emotions so they will make the decision to buy, approve, or accept your message
You’ll see great before and after examples that you can use as models. You’ll hear how one marketer used these techniques to increase his conversion rate from 50% to 70%.
Don’t miss out on this one, you’re absolutely going to love it.
What past attendees have said
Here are some comments from past attendees:
- “I really learned a lot and enjoy this session. Thanks a million.”
- “Love the overlay of photos — makes an impact!”
- “Good tips and inspiring, thank you”
- “Thank you so much. Wonderful.”
- “Thanks Ellen, you are one of the best”
- “Thank you Ellen for sharing your knowledge and experience in such a caring way”
- “Thanks, Ellen – love your extremely helpful tips!”
- “Ellen, always so helpful, thanks!”
When is it?
Date: Wednesday, August 14th
Time: 11am PT / 2pm ET
Put it on your calendar!
This will be recorded and available for 2 days after the live webinar.