Most people think of PowerPoint as a visual aid for a live presentation. But there are so many other ways that people use PowerPoint.
Here are some of them:
- Create marketing videos
- Edit photos
- Create graphics (ads, icons, buttons, infographics) for a website
- Find and compose blog post images (like the one for this blog post)
- Create images for a Word document
- Design social media branding, such as Facebook timeline covers, Twitter layouts, YouTube channels
- Create animated text videos
- Create training videos
- Create e-books and reports (converted to PDF for print and download)
- Use as a visual aid for webinars
- Create posters
- Create visual resumes
- Design marketing brochures
Can you think of more uses? Leave a comment!
My 500th post!
I’m pleased to announce that this is my 500th post! Have you found useful content on this blog? What would you like to see that you haven’t found?