Are presentations important to you?
- Learn how to make your slides more visually appealing and design for more visual power
- Discover how to design slides more quickly and learn PowerPoint tips and tricks
- Convey ideas with less text on your slides
- Have more impact on your audience and engage them more
- Create slides that are more polished & professional while keeping up with the latest design trends
- Make dry, technical content more interesting and easier to understand
Power Pointers Quarter Hour
Quick tutorials in 15 minutes every week!
- Engage your audience with powerful slides
- Save time with quick tips and techniques
- Present professionally and persuasively
- Lift your presentations from ordinary to extraordinary
- Be more confident when you present
- Get the appreciation you deserve for your ideas and message
Ellen Finkelstein has been named by Microsoft as one of only 18 United States PowerPoint MVPs (Most Valuable Professionals). She brings her 20 years training expertise to save you from the dreaded "Death by PowerPoint." Ellen demonstrates how you can quickly and easily create professional, powerful, and persuasive presentations.
Ellen has the remarkable gift and skill to teach people how to make slides in a quick and simple way that are clear and impactful. Her course is suitable for the “newbie” as well as the experienced professional who does webinars and presentations. With Ellen’s expertise, your presentations will pop like never before
- Clydette Clayton
Ellen has invaluable tips on polishing up your presentations. She is extremely knowledgeable, customer-friendly, accommodating and professional. Always responsive!!! A gem of a resource!
- Rita Suiter
Join us to get 15 minutes of great tips, techniques and tutorials
- Short tutorials of PowerPoint and slide techniques
- Slide makeovers -- submit your own slides!
- Ask questions via email
- Access to a library of valuable video tutorials!
New recordings available each week
"I've been using PowerPoint for ages and thought I was pretty good at it but every time I go in there, I learn something. And I love that they're easy. There's a treasure trove of tips in there!"
— Sharyn Sheldon, ContentSparks.com
"I have found that Power Pointers Quarter Hour is a convenient, easy way to learn slide design techniques from a pro to improve your presentations. Ellen is always willing to incorporate your questions and topic ideas into her weekly broadcast."
— Rachel Leigh
"I wanted to say that your PowerPoint Quarter Hour is great. I almost always learn something new or see something that I'd like to incorporate into my slide shows."
— Anna Rodriguez
"This is an EXCELLENT resource and I have learned so much..Thank you for sharing your knowledge."
— Ronnie Armstrong
"Power Pointer Quarter Hour has been such a tremendous addition to my training. I look forward to opening my computer every week thinking, what will I learn today?"
— Hedemarrie Dussan
"Thank you for creating Power Pointers Quarter Hour. I found it very fun and
easy to follow."
— Ranjini Lassnig
Only $39 monthly
"Thank you so much for your trainings! You do such a wonderful job of navigating PowerPoint in bite-size portions that really enhances my presentations. With your trainings, I feel like I have the tools to create amazing slides for my presentations. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and giftedness with me."
— Barbara Solsaa
If the first month's sessions don't provide you with a tip that can immediately improve your presentations, let me know and I'll refund your money. No questions asked.
Begin your personal collection of valuable tutorials.
Join now for access to one of the 18 Microsoft PowerPoint MVPs in the United States each and every week!
(The MVP designation is a Microsoft award for experts who contribute to the user community.)