Are presentations important to you?
- Learn how to make your slides more visually appealing and design for more visual power
- Discover how to design slides more quickly and learn PowerPoint tips and tricks
- Convey ideas with less text on your slides
- Have more impact on your audience and engage them more
- Create slides that are more polished & professional while keeping up with the latest design trends
- Make dry, technical content more interesting and easier to understand
Power Pointers Quarter Hour
Quick tutorials in 15 minutes every week!
Join us to get 15 minutes of great tips, techniques and tutorials
- Short tutorials of PowerPoint and slide techniques
- Slide makeovers -- submit your own slides!
- Ask questions via email
- Access to a library of valuable video tutorials!
New recordings available each week
"I've been using PowerPoint for ages and thought I was pretty good at it but every time I go in there, I learn something. And I love that they're easy. There's a treasure trove of tips in there!"
— Sharyn Sheldon, ContentSparks.com
"I have found that Power Pointers Quarter Hour is a convenient, easy way to learn slide design techniques from a pro to improve your presentations. Ellen is always willing to incorporate your questions and topic ideas into her weekly broadcast."
— Rachel Leigh
"I wanted to say that your PowerPoint Quarter Hour is great. I almost always learn something new or see something that I'd like to incorporate into my slide shows."
— Anna Rodriguez
"This is an EXCELLENT resource and I have learned so much..Thank you for sharing your knowledge."
— Ronnie Armstrong
"Power Pointer Quarter Hour has been such a tremendous addition to my training. I look forward to opening my computer every week thinking, what will I learn today?"
— Hedemarrie Dussan
"Thank you for creating Power Pointers Quarter Hour. I found it very fun and
easy to follow."
— Ranjini Lassnig
Only $24 monthly
"Thank you so much for your trainings! You do such a wonderful job of navigating PowerPoint in bite-size portions that really enhances my presentations. With your trainings, I feel like I have the tools to create amazing slides for my presentations. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and giftedness with me."
— Barbara Solsaa
Begin your personal collection of valuable tutorials.