Are presentations important to you?
- Learn how to make your slides more visually appealing and design for more visual power
- Discover how to design slides more quickly and learn PowerPoint tips and tricks
- Convey ideas with less text on your slides
- Have more impact on your audience and engage them more
- Create slides that are more polished & professional while keeping up with the latest design trends
- Make dry, technical content more interesting and easier to understand
Power Pointers Quarter Hour
Quick tutorials in 15 minutes every week!
Join us to get 15 minutes of great tips, techniques and tutorials
- Short tutorials of PowerPoint and slide techniques
- Slide makeovers -- submit your own slides!
- Ask questions via email
- Access to a library of valuable video tutorials!
New recordings available each Thursday
"I've been using PowerPoint for ages and thought I was pretty good at it but every time I go in there, I learn something. And I love that they're easy. There's a treasure trove of tips in there!" Sharyn Sheldon, ContentSparks.com
"I have found that Power Pointers Quarter Hour is a convenient, easy way to learn slide design techniques from a pro to improve your presentations. Ellen is always willing to incorporate your questions and topic ideas into her weekly broadcast." - Rachel Leigh
"I am a newer customer to your Quarter Hour series. I have learned soooooooooooooooo much from you." - Ronnie Armstrong
Begin your personal collection of valuable tutorials.
Join now for access to one of the 14 Microsoft PowerPoint MVPs in the United States each and every week!
(The MVP designation is a Microsoft award for experts who contribute to the user community.)