Presentations drive learning and change
Get training and consulting that improves your presentation skills, transforms your presentations, and gives you the tools you need to successfully deliver powerful presentations and get the results you want—for yourself or your organization.
For example, a financial advisor increased his conversion rate on his sales presentations from 50% to 70%. A trainer saw that her trainees were much more attentive. A manager got his career-changing proposals approved.
One of the best and most cost-effective ways to improve presenting in your organization is with a team training program that's customized for your needs. I can do this on-site or online.
Here's how it works:
- The training will be customized to the needs of your team. Team members will come away with the skills they need to create clear, powerful, professional, engaging presentations.
- We'll have plenty of hands-on exercises and makeovers to facilitate implementation. Attendees will practice their skills so they can immediately put them to use.
- Everyone will get an electronic workbook for future reference.
- We'll do a follow-up 1-hour webinar 2 weeks later to answer any questions
- Develop a peak presentation to get your desired response, whether informing, training or persuading
- Make sure your message will resonate with your audience and your visuals will be powerful and engaging
- At the same time, you'll get training in the skills you need for successful future presentations
Executive coaching is customized for your needs and can include messaging, powerful imaging, and delivery with video feedback. If your presentation is important, you need coaching, video feedback, and rehearsal!
This training is designed to deliver powerful results
I'm recognized by Microsoft as a PowerPoint MVP, one of 14 in the United States and have been training presenters since 1999. My approach to training presenters how to succeed is unique--I don't focus on how to stand or gestures. Instead, I focus on developing a clear message that's valuable to the audience and creating visuals that help the audience to understand and remember that message--and that are persuasive.
What's unique about this presentation training?
- You get customized training based on the types of presentations you give
- You make over your presentations, not just samples
- You learn to improve content, design, and delivery. Very few trainers cover the full range of necessary presentation skills
- You learn from an expert in the field, who has written books, trained many people, developed the powerful and easy-to-use Show 'n' TellSM method, and been a thought-leader for well over 10 years.
- I am a PowerPoint MVP, which is a Microsoft award for top experts with a high level of knowledge who give back to the technical community. There are only 14 PowerPoint MVPs in the United States.
Clients have been from...
Microsoft, Disney, Citrix, University of Buffalo, University of Illinois, DirecTV, Trinidad Prime Minister's Office, Jefferson County Hospital, Brainshark, Pennsylvania State Education Association, LaFollette Johnson De Haas Fesler & Ames, North Dakota State University's Transportation Learning Network, and numerous other organizations. Clients have been business executives, speakers, trainers, educators, managers, sole proprietors, law firms, manufacturers, and more.
What people say about Ellen Finkelstein's training and consulting
As an independent Financial Advisor, my business depends upon presenting financial concepts quickly, clearly and with visual power. Ellen worked with me to create a presentation that is unified, beautiful and incorporates people, symbols, charts and numbers (and some humor) in a way that is strikingly effective and pleasing to watch. Using this presentation increased my conversion from an average of 50% to 70%! IF you want the best, work with Ellen." -Rick Miller, Financial Advisor
"Your PowerPoint coaching makes complex tasks much easier for me and I appreciate that." - Tony Dinkins, VP, Human Resources, Citrix Systems, Inc.
"I was struggling at work putting convincing PowerPoint presentations together. So I started searching for a PowerPoint Coach and found Ellen. The results have been night and day! I hired Ellen to work with me one on one. The idea was for me to share with her my presentation ideas, and from that we worked together to put a theme and story together. My Manager has already complimented me several times on the quality of my PowerPoint decks. For those of you looking to enhance or learn PowerPoint quickly and at your pace, I highly recommend you consider working with Ellen." -Mel Velez, Director, Procure to Pay, Citrix Systems, Inc.
"I was in need of a professional, engaging presentation to play as a constant loop on televisions in our hospital. Once I saw Ellen’s work, I knew that was the best option for us. Her company designed the overall look of the PowerPoint in such a way that it is appealing, conveys information in a clear and concise manner and is easy for me to update and maintain. She is a very good teacher either in person or via email and telephone instruction. We are thrilled with our new professional looking PowerPoint presentation. I can’t thank her enough for making us look so good!" -Ginnie Hughes, Comm'y Health Relations Mgr., Jefferson County Hospital
"When Ms Finkelstein made her presentation at our Faculty Development Seminar, she was head and shoulders above the other presenters. Even though the others had useful things to say and had PhDs, their presentation and depth of communication could not match hers. She was well prepared and lively and right on target with very useful advice." -Ann Dow, PhD
Watch presentations I have given
Excerpts from "Using PowerPoint for Best Educational Outcomes" given to university faculty during Faculty Development sessions at M.U.M. in Fairfield, IA -- reduced from about 30 minutes to 7 minutes.
A webinar I gave for PresentationXpert. This is the full 1-hour webinar.
“Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.