If you presenter from a laptop, you probably have — or should have — a remote, so that you don’t have to be tied to your laptop to forward the slides.
I use a small Targus presenter remote and I like it very much. I lost it for a while (thankfully, I’ve found it), but I started looking for a new one and realized that my old one is no longer available.
I’d love to hear which presenter you use, and why. Please leave a comment so others can benefit from your experience. Here are some items you can include:
- What shape and size is it? There are small ones, large ones, and pencil-shaped ones.
- What features does yours have? Mine has forward, back, black out slide, and a laser.
- What type of battery does it use? I like that my remote uses 1 AAA battery, instead of a harder-to-find button battery.
- What do you like about it? I like that mine is very small, so that it fits easily in my hand and isn’t very visible to the audience.
- What don’t you like about it? My remote’s buttons make a clicking sound when I click them, which I find distracting. People near me in the audience can hear the sound.