Training webinar: Slide Design for Non-Designers
By Ellen Finkelstein
Based on my popular article, "5 Steps to Slide Design for Non-Designers"
After you listen to the recording of this webinar, you'll know:
- Secrets to making your presentations look customized for your audience
- Shortcuts to a perfect template, every time
- How to avoid the background trap
- How to avoid Death by PowerPoint, for the artistically challenged
- 4 slide layouts that always look good!
You'll learn how to:
- Create a custom color scheme
- Master the slide master
- Use backgrounds that don't distract or look like they were designed in the 1980s
- Apply professional layout techniques that non-professionals can use
- Easily create great images and charts
- Create presentations without bullets—what a thought!
- Add final touches that make your presentations look professionally designed
"Ellen's webinars are high-content packed training sessions for PowerPoint users. The content, ease of instruction, sequential demonstration, and support after the event are well beyond what you normally get in webcasts. I suggest you get in on these before she takes my advice and charges ten times what she asks for them now." - Phyllis Khare
"I realized after attending the first of your five webinars that I really would like to see all five." - Jennifer Nagel
"Personally I think the price is amazingly low for what’s included." - Barbara Dolan
Purchase this webinar recording and you'll also get:
- The handout: My notes with step-by-step instructions
- The presentation file
"Ellen comes well prepared with useful information to help you become a more persuasive and powerful communicator. She condenses an enormous amount of information into the workshop, leaving you with ample tools and valuable resources." - Mark Petrick, Senior Projects Coordinator